Purchase or use of this ticket constitutes acceptance of the following terms as well as the terms and conditions of the sale as acknowledged during the purchase process.
● No refunds or exchanges shall be permitted.
● Outside food or beverage is not permitted.
● This ticket is a revocable license to the specific seat for the date and time noted unless rescheduled.
● This ticket cannot be replaced if lost, stolen or destroyed and is only valid for the event and seat for which it is issued. This ticket is not redeemable for cash.
● Once ticket holder has been admitted to the event, no re-entry will be permitted.
● This ticket may not be used for advertising or promotion, including contests and sweepstakes, without the express written consent of the artist and promoter.
● The use of cameras and recording equipment is prohibited unless otherwise noted by the venue, artist or promoter of the event.
● Holder agrees by use of this ticket not to record, transmit, or aide in the recording or transmission of any picture or reproduction of the event.
● Holder acknowledges the event may be broadcast or otherwise recorded and hereby grants permission to use holder’s image or likeness in connection with any such transmission.
● Unauthorized resale or attempted resale of this ticket is grounds of seizure and cancellation without compensation. It is unlawful to reproduce this ticket in any form.
● Tickets obtained from unauthorized sources may be counterfeit, lost or stolen and, if so, are void.
● Holder may not bring illegal drugs, controlled substances, firearms, knives or other weapons, laser pointers, or strobe lights onto the premises.
● Venue management reserves the right without the refund of any portion of the ticket price to refuse admission or eject any person whose conduct is deemed by management, in their sole discretion, as disorderly, who uses vulgar or abusive language, or who fails to comply with the rules of the venue.
● Event date and time subject to change. In the event of a cancellation or rescheduling of the applicable event, management may not be required to issue a refund, provided that holder is given the right within twelve months of the date of the original event to attend a rescheduled performance of the same event or to exchange this ticket for a ticket comparable in price and location to another similar event as designated by management except as otherwise provided by law.